We have a number of different types of rental property within our portfolio.
Operating just behind the Lane End Court shopping parade is an extensive business park supporting a number of thriving businesses.
Units at Weaver’s Yard
- Island Images, Unit 1a, Ben Wood Photographer, Visit Website
- D&H Electronics, Unit 1b, Electrical Repairs Domestic Appliances etc, (01983) 874577
- Pure Wight Soy Candles, Unit 1c, (01983) 872178
- Pete Shaw Upholstery, Unit 2a
- Captain Stan, Unit 2b, Fishmongers (01983) 875572
- Physiocare Ltd, Unit 3a, (01983) 812576 , Visit Website
- The Sign Shop, Unit 3d, 07896 928369
- Sara’s Dog Grooming, Unit 4, (01983) 875396
- Little Joy Jewellery, Unit 5a, 07964 341150
- Black Art Graphics, Unit 6, Laser Etching 01983 716969, Visit Website
- Diamond Isle, Unit 6a, 07956 233006
- Savanna Healing, Unit 6b, Angel Reiki Healer and Psychic, 07789 891914
- Wyatt & Jack, Unit 7, Repurposed British-made bags, (01983) 872744, Visit Website
- Weaver Brothers Ltd, Funeral Directors and Property Landlords, Unit 8&9, (01983) 872598
- TJA Chiropractic Clinic, Unit 10b&c, McTimoney Chiropractor GCC Registration Number 03137, (01983) 874123 or 07790 745898
Lane End Court
We have a variety of leased retail outlets of differing shapes and sizes operating from our Lane End Court premises in Bembridge
These shops provide an excellent service for the local community offering a one-stop parade of outlets catering for all your day-to-day shopping needs.
Shops at Lane End Court
- Stephen’s Hairdressers, Shop 1a, (01983) 872692
- ANU Natural Beauty, Shop 1, Holistic and Beauty Therapy, (01983) 872137
- The Ink Shop, Shop 2, (0845) 130 3212, Visit Website
- Crumbs Delicatessen & Cafe, Shop 3, (01983) 873951
- Co-op Welcome, Supermarket and Post Office, Shop 4, (01983) 872627
- Earl Mountbatten Charity Shop, Shop 5, (01983) 875820
There are a number of flats within the Weaver Brothers property portfolio which prove ideal for mature clientèle with excellent amenities due to their proximity to Lane End Court, local bus routes and Post Office. A short walk to the village and a stone’s throw from the beautiful coastline.