Some of the services which we provide are –
- A face to face meeting to take your instructions.
- Conveying the deceased at any hour of the day or night.
- Liaison and confirmation with the clergy.
- Arranging for the completion of medical certificates.
- Supplying and fitting the coffin of your choice.
- Providing a Hearse and Limousines as required.
- Providing necessary Bearers.
- Arranging for the preparation and purchase of a grave space.
- Payment of all fees and disbursements for the funeral.
- Personal supervision throughout.
- Receiving and listing donations to charities.
- Arranging for removal of an existing memorial plus further instructions.
- Advice on the selection of new memorials.
- Liaison with the Police and Coroner.
- Arranging for the interment or scattering of ashes.
- Advice regarding registration and transport to the Registrar if required.
- Advice upon the selection of suitable hymns and music.
- Assistance in ordering floral tributes.
- Arranging for the production of service or hymn sheets.
- Repatriation of the deceased both at home or abroad.
- Insertion of press announcements if required.
We are proud to be members of SAIF, The National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors (SAIF) which is a trade association whose members are all independent funeral directors. Independent funeral directors are known for their high standard of service and a caring, traditional approach to their local communities, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. By choosing a SAIF member when the need arises, you are assured of a trusted and caring professional who is dedicated to serving the needs of the community. SAIF Members must adhere to a strict Code of Practice.
I would like to say a very big thank you from myself and the family for making the day as easy as possible for us. Everything went very smoothly we are very grateful for all your help.