Funeral pre-payment plans are an increasingly popular way to deal with the costs in advance. We use Golden Charter Funeral Plans because they are the UK’s leading independent funeral plan provider. Depending on how you wish to pay, plan holder funds are either paid into the Golden Charter Trust or to one of the UK’s leading life assurance companies. Your payments are protected and are guaranteed to cover the funeral director’s services in your plan.
Each plan includes a realistic contribution towards necessary expenses, such as crematorium or cemetery fees.
- You choose what kind of funeral you want instead of your family having to guess.
- Total security.
- A funeral plan allows you to pay the cost at today’s prices.
- The service is provided by an independent funeral director with an established reputation. If you leave the Island you can transfer your plan through a network of independent Funeral Directors across the UK.
- Your relatives will be spared a major expense at the time of the funeral.
- You can purchase the plan with a once-only payment or by instalments which ever suits you best.
- We recommend before you take out a plan to discuss it with your chosen independent funeral director.
Taking out a Golden Charter pre-paid funeral plan was simple and straightforward. It has been a huge weight off my mind as I know that everything is in place and my family won’t have any stress or financial worry when the time comes.