Some of the services which we provide are –
- A face to face meeting to take your instructions.
- Conveying the deceased at any hour of the day or night.
- Liaison and confirmation with the clergy.
- Arranging for the completion of medical certificates.
- Supplying and fitting the coffin of your choice.
- Providing a Hearse and Limousines as required.
- Providing necessary Bearers.
- Arranging for the preparation and purchase of a grave space.
- Payment of all fees and disbursements for the funeral.
- Personal supervision throughout.
- Receiving and listing donations to charities.
- Arranging for removal of an existing memorial plus further instructions.
- Advice on the selection of new memorials.
- Liaison with the Police and Coroner.
- Arranging for the interment or scattering of ashes.
- Advice regarding registration and transport to the Registrar if required.
- Advice upon the selection of suitable hymns and music.
- Assistance in ordering floral tributes.
- Arranging for the production of service or hymn sheets.
- Repatriation of the deceased both at home or abroad.
- Insertion of press announcements if required.
We are proud to be members of SAIF, The National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors (SAIF) which is a trade association whose members are all independent funeral directors. Independent funeral directors are known for their high standard of service and a caring, traditional approach to their local communities, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. By choosing a SAIF member when the need arises, you are assured of a trusted and caring professional who is dedicated to serving the needs of the community. SAIF Members must adhere to a strict Code of Practice.
With two offices; one located in Bembridge and one located in East Cowes. Weaver Bros. Ltd have the Isle of Wight covered.